WHAT TYPE OF COURSE IS IT?
In this one-week, self-guided course I will guide you through addressing and beginning to develop your self-esteem.
The decisions we make, the relationships we have, how much rest we get, the guilt we carry, our ability to embrace and enjoy good things, all comes down to our self-esteem.
You’ll discover the advice I give to my clients, alongside my own personal anecdotes. You’ll be encouraged to think, reflect and engage in a way that will address and develop your self-esteem.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You’ll find daily reading and journal points to engage in each day. Take your time, write notes in a journal or answer in your mind. These concepts, tools, and insights have undoubtedly changed my life and the way that I feel on a daily basis. I am excited for you to read the words on these pages, and for the light bulb moments you’ll experience.
Day 1 – What is self-worth and why does it matter?
Day 2 – The labels you wear
Day 3 – Thoughts, words and actions
Day 4 – The impact of comparison on self-esteem
Day 5 – Living it out
Day 6 – Taking the weight out of guilt
Day 7 – To keep on keeping on
Psychotherapist and passionate Psycho-educator with experience working in GP surgery, private practice and various charities. Speaking, running workshops and writing regularly on topics around maternal mental health, anxiety, depression and advising on general mental wellbeing (e.g. people pleasing, emotional resilience internal dialogue, self-care)
- Accreditation with the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling – Regent’s College London 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling – Regent’s College London 2011
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling – Regent’s College London 2010
- Undergraduate Degree in Social Psychology – Loughborough University 2004-2007