£60.00 (or £45 using discount code for those who need it: ra-save15). Find it here
A powerful three-week, self-guided, interactive course designed to help you reframe your anxiety. Suitable for anyone experiencing any level of anxiety.
- 3 week self-guided course
- Downloadable PDF
- Covering intrusive thoughts, triggers, self-care, internal dialogue and much more
- Packed with practical tips and light bulb moments
- Based on grounded psychotherapeutic insight, clinical work and anecdotal experience
- Days alternate between in-depth texts to read, and guided-journal points to engage in
- Take breaks and complete in your own time
I’VE HEARD ABOUT A DISCOUNT
Anyone who needs it, will be entitled to access the course for the reduced cost of £45. This will be done on a trust basis. You don’t need to explain your circumstances. The code is ra-save15
WHAT TYPE OF COURSE IS IT?
This three-week, self-guided course isn’t an academic course full of references. It’s an amalgamation of my years of Psychotherapy training, personal experience with anxiety, and my client work. Within the course, you’ll discover the advice I give to my clients, alongside my own personal anecdotes. You’ll be encouraged to think, reflect and engage in a way that should start to shift your anxiety and introduce hope.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each day alternates between a text to read, and some journal points to explore. The text explores a different element of anxiety (such as Intrusive thoughts, knowing your triggers, top tips), and I encourage you to scribble some notes if you wish. The journal points aren’t extensive and don’t require deep thought or essay writing. I’ve designed them to help bring the text to life for you, making it relevant and encouraging you to apply it to your particular circumstances.
The course length is for you to follow or play around with as you wish. You could take longer over the text, add extra days in between for journaling, or take breaks. There is no right or wrong way, just your way. The three weeks is just a guide, and will offer quite an intensive insight. If you need to take your time, please do so.
These concepts, tools, and insights have undoubtedly changed my life and the way that I feel on a daily basis. It’s not a quick fix. A lot of what we speak about will require on-going effort, but bit-by-bit, they will chip away at the power that anxiety has over you. I am excited for you to read the words on these pages, and for the light bulb moments you’ll experience.
- Get your ducks in a row
- Why do I feel anxious? Know your triggers
- Seeing anxiety for what it is
- Anxiety isn’t all bad
- Intrusive thoughts and overthinking
- The most important conversation
- Top tips 1
- Top tips 2
- Slow and steady
- Final thoughts
Psychotherapist and passionate Psycho-educator with experience working in GP surgery, private practice and various charities. Speaking, running workshops and writing regularly on topics around maternal mental health, anxiety, depression and advising on general mental wellbeing (e.g. people pleasing, emotional resilience internal dialogue, self-care)
- Accreditation with the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling – Regent’s College London 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling – Regent’s College London 2011
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling – Regent’s College London 2010
- Undergraduate Degree in Social Psychology – Loughborough University 2004-2007