‘Anna’s personal and professional perspective on problems was really refreshing. I would definitely book in again’ – Coaching client
PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT TAKING BOOKINGS THROUGHOUT AUGUST DUE TO DEADLINES AND FAMILY TIME
I am an experienced and accredited BACP Psychotherapist offering a small number of telephone coaching sessions for those wanting to discuss their mental wellbeing on a one-to-one basis.
I have worked in a large variety of contexts, from GP surgery to Harley St District practice. My particular interests are in anxiety, depression, self-worth, and pre and post-natal mental health issues. Read reviews from previous clients at the end of this page.
Telephone coaching sessions are:
• Practical, proactive and conversational.
• Focussed on topics such as anxiety, depression, stress, low self-esteem.
• Emotional ‘check in’s
• Aimed at leaving you feeling understood, hopeful, empowered, supported and equipped with strong tools.
• Limited to 4 sessions per person as they are intended for top-level, solution-focussed support.
What can I expect?
• We begin by discussing your presenting issue in brief.
• The remainder of your session is spent warmly psycho-educating.
• I will provide you with professional insight into your situation.
• By the end of the session, I will talk you through your personal plan of action.
• If I feel you’d benefit from further support, I will make specific recommendations.
£55 for a 25 minute session
£100 for a 50 minute session.
(I allow a contingency of an additional 10 minutes to ensure we can properly end the session)
How to book
Sessions are issued on a first come first served basis and secured on pre-payment. Please fill in this form to arrange. Your personal information goes directly to me, and then Emma will be in touch to arrange booking and online payment.
- Join me for regular Instagram Live’s conducted in Q&A style. See stories for information on next event
- The Therapy Edit Podcast - Bitesize, 10 minute insights and reflections to support your mental wellbeing
- Find tips and encouragement through my words on my blog and Instagram
- My Reframing Anxiety Course and People-Pleasing Course might be suitable - discount codes available for all.
- Your GP may be able to refer you for some free counselling or CBT sessions.
- Local charities and counselling training institutes often offer low/no cost therapy sessions
- The Counselling Directory website enables you to find a therapist locally to you
- The MIND website offers free support and information
Reviews from recent clients
It helped me make sense of the issues I’d been experiencing and gave me practical advice and renewed energy to make changes. So glad I tried it.
Whilst it feels like you’re talking to someone familiar because of her online presence, you still have that distance you don’t have when talking to a family member or friend.
Her personal and professional perspective on problems was really refreshing. I would definitely book in again.